So what do I have to do today:
- mail 2 packages at the post office
- buy and make cat food (because we had to open the mackerel this morning -- emergency supply)
- grade geometry quizzes and finish their grades
- clean up some of the 'stuff' I have left around here so I can vacuum and carpet/clean tomorrow
Well, if I get all that done, I'll be a happy camper.
Of course, the list of "I want to" do is much longer:
- snuggles kitties
- review a couple of books
- start in earnest on the cross-stitch
- watch a couple of episodes of Numb3rs
- take more photos of my cats
- go shopping for a skirt and blouse
I hope I can get a few of these done -- especially the snuggle part. But I'm not going to get anything done sitting here -- I need my breakfast, more coffee, and to get moving!