19 January 2013

3 Glorious Days!

It's the weekend and a 3-day one at that!!!  Yipee!  I can really use this extra day off to get stuff done and to work on other things.  Having Monday as a postal holiday is a bit of a nuisance, since I will have to get dressed and run into town this morning to mail a package.

So what do I have to do today:
  • mail 2 packages at the post office
  • buy and make cat food (because we had to open the mackerel this morning -- emergency supply)
  • grade geometry quizzes and finish their grades
  • clean up some of the 'stuff' I have left around here so I can vacuum and carpet/clean tomorrow
Well, if I get all that done, I'll be a happy camper.

Of course, the list of "I want to" do is much longer:
  • snuggles kitties
  • read
  • review a couple of books
  • start in earnest on the cross-stitch
  • watch a couple of episodes of Numb3rs
  • take more photos of my cats
  • go shopping for a skirt and blouse
  • etc.
I hope I can get a few of these done -- especially the snuggle part.  But I'm not going to get anything done sitting here -- I need my breakfast, more coffee, and to get moving!

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Your holiday schedule is wearing me out!

L.M. Hornberger said...

Sorry... but such is my life while school is in session.