09 January 2013

Juggling

I really should be in a circus as a juggler.  Why?  That's what I seem to do all day.  Juggle the needs of students, the class activities, the curriculum pacing.  And when I get home, I juggle feeding my cats, medicating several, and grooming them.  If I have time, then I juggle Persian-Cats.com, Facebook, and this blog.

It does create a bid of chaos, which unfortunately, I'm used to.  I would rather have a more peaceful life.  I know I could cut out or cut down the computer time.  It's not like I don't have other things to do.  But I do enjoy all three.

Persian-Cats.com -- This is a wonderful site for information and support when it comes to owning and caring for a Persian cat.  I have learned a lot of things over the years.  But I have cut way down on the time I spend there, especially at night, because of the other two and because I can access the site during the day.

Facebook -- I only recently discovered this site and it's fun.  I've been able to chat in real time with several friends.  And I've made some real good new friends.  The chatting does take up time but it's wonderful to have real-time chats.  What's hilarious is that almost half my friends are non-Americans....

This Blog -- I do think sitting here and writing and reflecting has helped me be calm and less stressed.  I don't think it has really helped me sort anything out, but it's fun.

So, I'm not sure what to give up to make my life simpler....  For the moment (and I'm chatting on Facebook as I type) I will continue to juggle all three....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please note that I, me, one of your non-American friends, definitely reads your blog.As it happens : you are awake while I am zzzz'ing so hurray for the weekends when "do the chat"

L.M. Hornberger said...

I can't help it the rest of the world is not on good old American time! LOL! (Just kidding -- don't throw things at me!)