I had a rough week:
- Clarissa was sick
- Meetings with parents 4 out of 5 nights concerning grades
- Meeting with principal about observation/evaluation
- New wild student in one class that turned the whole class chaotic
I literally wasn't getting home until 6:30pm or later. That left 2 hours to eat, feed the cats, figure out lessons for the next day, and get to bed by 8:30-9:00 so I could get up at 4-4:30am. Needless to say, I rarely got to bed before 10pm, so by Friday, I was totally exhausted.
So, where did I spend Saturday? Yep, at school, doing grades and working on clearing my teaching credential. The worst part is I still have tests to grade and credential stuff to do!
The good news is I have 2 days left to do. But I do have a 'full' schedule already:
- grade 120 tests
- finish 2 parts of credential work
- bath Isabel and Wendy
- make cat food
- figure out what I'm teaching (including worksheets) for the coming week
And somewhere in there, I HAVE to snuggle some cats! But right now, I need to change and take hubby up to Lucerne Valley which will eat up 3-4 hours.... sigh....