And I didn't miss it all that much!
What I missed:
- looking up a couple of facts about cats
- finding out when my books would arrive
What I didn't miss:
- the pettiness of many people
- the negativity overall of most sites
- all the drama related to someone else's ill cat
- random requests for immediate help with a sick cat
I honestly did feel very much calmer and quieter inside without the internet. Now that it's back into my life, I'm hoping that I can control how much I'm on the internet so all the negativity does not come back.