The bad times:
- Tom, my dear husband, had a couple of really bad spells where I thought he would actually die.
- Dante, my old 22 year cat, finally had to be put to sleep.
- Bodhi, my crazy persian kitten, was sick enough to spend 3 days in a the ER vet clinic.
- I lost some friends -- some because they did die and some because they walked away.
The good times:
- I directly helped to save 6 persians!
- Tom (and I) got a cute, adorable persian kitten named Bodhi.
- Peaches got some grand points in one cat show.
- I met some truly special people.
|Bodhi, Halloween 2014|
Overall, I didn't like the year. It was like waiting for something else bad to happen and that's never a good feeling. I do hope 2015 is better, but I suspect I will lose Robbie and who knows what will happen to Tom.